- New Elevating Work Platform
- Used Elevating Work Platforms
- Instant Trade
- Contact Us
POP-UP “The Worlds Smallest Scissor Lift”
The POP-UP replaces the need for ladders and steps for your indoor low level access requirements.
Its ‘smooth roll’ castors allow you to push it into place, through doorways, in elevators and between narrow isles.
The POP-UP is the only scissor lift that will take you and up to 150kgs worth of tools to a working height of 3.6 meters in just 8 seconds!
Easy to Operate, Easy to Charge, The POP-UP will have you working Smarter, Quicker and Safer!
Key features and benefits
- Immediate low level access - 8 seconds to reach full platform height
- Safe - designed to be fully stable with a safe workingload of 240 kgs
- Platform height - fully extended platform height of 1.63 mtrs gives an average working height of 3.63 mtrs
- Easy to transport - compact size and weight means it fits onto a small flat back vehicle and can be delivered by a single person
- Easy to manoeuvre - 'smooth roll' castors system fitted means it can be positioned by a single operative
- Easy to operate - simple hand set controls all elevation/de-elevation functions
- Training - no formal training required to operate the POP-UP
- Affordable - very competitively priced (offers good price comparison to other low level access equipment solutions)
- Battery powered with universal charger
- low usage and ownership costs
- Over 300 operations on one battery charge
- can accommodate heavy 'daily' usage requirements.
POP-UP Scissor Lift has been designed, manufactured and tested in accordance with both the European Standard EN280 and the safety requirements of the European Machinery Directive 98/37/EC.
|Safe working load (SWL)||240 kg|
|Equivalent to||1 person + 160 kg tools and materials|
|Maximum platform height||1.63 metres|
|Maximum working height||3.63 metres|
|Platform length||1.01 metres|
|Platform width||0.52 metres|
|Platform guard rail height||1.10 metres|
|Toe board height||0.15 metres|
|Toe board height (gate end)||0.10 metres|
|Maximum allowable manual force||200 Newtons|
|Maximum allowable wind speed||0 metres/sec|
|Maximum allowable chassis inclination||0 degrees|
|Voltage||12 volt DC|
|Battery charger||Automatic multi-voltage|
|Maximum pressure||250 bar|
|Reservoir capacity||1 litre|
|Function speeds (approx.)|
|Approx number of lifts||300 (fully charged with SWL)|
|Overall length||1.135 metres|
|Overall height||1.636 metres|
|Overall width||0.700 metres|
|Overall mass (GVW)||215 kg|
|Maximum wheel load||350 kg|